Certified Network Defender V2
The CND certification program focuses on training Network Administrators to protect, detect, respond to, and predict threats on the network. This builds upon the typical knowledge and skills of Network Administrators in network components, traffic, performance and utilization, network topology, system locations, and security policies.
Cybersecurity is a continuous, non-linear process. Therefore, your approach to mitigating cyber risks cannot be static. This is particularly important when the new “normal” has millions of employees working from remote locations on fragile, home-based WiFi networks and nonsanitized personal devices.
According to Gartner, traditional “prevent and detect” approaches are inadequate. Opportunistic by nature, malicious actors look for the easiest ways to attack the most users and siphon off the maximum gains. Developing a continuous Adaptive Security Cycle helps organizations stay ahead of cybercriminals by creating and improving security systems. Enter CND v2.
CND v2 is based on the cybersecurity education framework and work role task analysis presented by the National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF). The program is also mapped to the Department of Defense (DoD) roles for system/network administrators as well as global work roles and responsibilities laid out by the revised NICE Framework 2.0.
What Is NEW In CND V2?
- The newly updated CND V2 includes the Adaptive Security Strategy, increasing scope from the former Protect – Detect – Respond to Protect – Detect – Respond – Predict trategy.
- CND has a dedicated focus on IoT Security exposing learners to various security challenges that IoT devices pose and the measures required to mitigate them.
- It allows students to implement and manage the security of virtualization technologies such as Network Virtualization (NV), Software-Defined Network (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), OS Virtualization, Containers, Dockers, and Kubernetes used in modern day networks.
- The new CND program has a special focus on mobile security measures and covers enterprise mobile device security and access control security strategies much deeper than its predecessor as they are extremely relevant in a mobile enabled enterprise. A CND professional shall be trained to ensure that end points in their organization do not pose a security risk.
- Increased focus on cloud security with enterprise cloud security, AWS security, Microsoft Azure security, Google Cloud Platform security.
- CND includes an introduction to threat intelligence, in-depth attack surface analysis, and business continuity and disaster recovery concepts.
After completing this course, attendees will:
Training Delivery and Pricing
Schedule your training
- No 4, De Vos Avenue, Colombo 4, WP 4 Sri Lanka.
077 5 36 67 33
076 9 24 64 94